Journal #10 4/7/2017

Since I missed half the week, I decided to summarize my progress in one large journal entry.20170407_084431 This Week I received the parts required for the keypad, included were 4 keycaps. 4 Gateron clear switches and a SainSmart Nano v3.0.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00761NDHI/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

http://www.maxkeyboard.com/products/cherry-mx-keycap/backlight-novelty-keycap/

http://www.maxkeyboard.com/gateron-ks-clear-key-switch-linear-35g.html

After receiving the parts I realized that the board had dimensions that wouldn’t fit the current case design. So I began to redesign it in an effort to make it work.

The goal of the redesign was to get the parts to fit without expanding the size of the case by a large portion.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s