Installing roms onto the raspberry pi
There are various methods for installing roms onto retropie, the one I will share with you will be the one using a usb drive.
- First make sure your usb is formatted to fat 32
- Next create a folder called retropie onto the usb.
- From there you will want to plug the usb into the raspberry pi.
- The raspberry pi will begin blinking green during this time do not remove the usb.
- After this you may unplug the usb.
- When you open in back up in the computer it will have various folders in it.
- You will want to go to the emulators/roms folder and find the different emulators.
- From there you can insert your roms into the various emulators.
- In order to get them onto the raspberry pi insert it while emulation station has booted up and the same blinking will repeat.